– Toni Cade Bambara
“Revolution begins with the self, in the self.”
Revolution Psychotherapy integrates the evidenced-based treatment of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) with various therapeutic modalities that are intersectional for Black, indigenous, people of color (BIPOC) and specific to individuals who experience high levels of stress that make it difficult to sustain and achieve a life worth living.
Revolution Psychotherapy also utilizes the brain and body based psychotherapy of Brainspotting to facilitate deep and permanent healing from traumatic, invalidating and oppressive experiences.
Issues you may explore in therapy are:
- Mood and Anger Management
- Behavioral Impulsivity Issues
- Anxiety and Stress
- Relationship Concerns
- Suicidal Ideation and Behaviors
- Life Transitions
- Gender Issues and Gender Identity Development
- Sexual Orientation Exploration
- Discovering Your Purpose and Meaning
- Social Justice (Oppression, Discrimination, Inequality)